One Crochet Install, Three looks!




So I've been rocking my latest style for a little over 3 weeks now and I got to wear it in different ways. For the most part, I wore it (semi) wild and free; once I got a little tired of that, I decided to curl it for a different look.


The first day I had it installed, it was BIG as in it was HUGE lollll. It was just under 2 packs of hair but still looked quite fierce.



Yea it was crazy hair loll

Half wild and half blow dried

 Once I got home that night I got my blowdryer and proceeded to tame the mane. After I'd done that, it lost a lot of its volume and I thought it was a little flat so a couple of days later, I added about another pack of hair to fill it out, then I used my blow dryer again on the newly installed portions to even it out and loved the look!



How I wore it for the last 3 weeks



Rolled and dipped


When I decided to switch it up, I got some of medium sized perm rods, rolled and dipped in hot water. It came out very nice and I cut it a little to give it some shape and voila!

The curls styled and cut


I should wear this for about another week or so and then I shall be doing something else again. I'm in beast protective style mode!!

1 comment

  1. Eminem, also known as Marshall Mathers, is one of the most commercially successful rappers of all time, with more than 100 million albums sold worldwide. He is one of the richest rappers in the world, with an estimated net worth of $210 million. Read more in Eminem net worth.

    ReplyDelete