Naturals In The City 10 Is Here!!!!!!!!!!!!



Honestly kudos to Natural Nigerian for her consistency in organizing these meet ups which have now extended outside Lagos to Abuja, Calabar etc!

So this Saturday the 7th of March 2015,  the 10th edition of Naturals In The City will be holding at The Social place, 33 Sinari Daranijo, Victoria Island, Lagos from 1.30 pm - 5.30 pm. The theme is 'Making The Best Of What You Have'.

Somehow I was unable to make the last one as I was swamped with work but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to make it this time - even  if it's just for an hour or so.

There will be product swaps, talks on styling your hair, load of vendors for hair/skin products and healthy foods. Gate fee is 500 Naira.

See you there!!!!!


4 comments

  1. Cant believe am goina miss this because of my location...When wld Port Harcourt start making sense?..SMH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just replied/commented below. Ph hair stuff.

      Delete
  2. @melnitah, baby steps.. in december dabs from naijahaircangrow had a meet up in ph. And she has a small shop On Abana street in old gra. I think it's in the lobby of a hotel(forgot the name). And on Evo road, I think no. 45 there's a salon(should be open any day now) fros and cornrows hangout.. @KL I hope I'm not overstepping by *advertising* here.. Pls don't be upset..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At all oh! The more information for everyone as to where stuff is happening the better for us all!!! Ibinabo (owner of fro's and cornrows) is an old school friend too!

      Delete